April 23, 2010

Welcome to my new blog!

This was created as a virtual catalogue of my growing collection of favorite recipes. I love exploring foods from different cultures. Also, I make an effort to avoid being too repetitive when making meals for the week -- nobody wants to eat pasta every single night for dinner, although it's pretty easy to make!

I have been a lacto-ovo vegetarian for over a decade. While I'm not interested in trying to "convert" anyone, I do enjoy preparing dishes that even non-vegetarians will appreciate. When choosing my favorite recipes, I typically only go for ones that have been highly rated by others to ensure a greater chance for success.

Hopefully this personal collection of recipes will be useful for others too!

Happy cooking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment